Consult with Wendy:
One of my absolute favorite things to do is help others fulfill their professional dreams. I get excited just thinking about it! Owning my own business has been filled with many emotions- fulfillment, fun, and an incredible amount of learning. My biggest regret in this process has been the amount of time I wasted trying to do it all on my own, with little direction from others. It’s safe to say that I’m “scrappy,” which lead to me putting in countless hours of research and development and time and energy with many trial and errors. Once I decided to invest in a business consultant, the growth of my personal business skyrocketed in record time.
Fortunately and unfortunately, I started working with a consultant once my business was already thriving. If I had started working with one sooner, I would have saved myself countless hours of time, headaches and would have had an incredibly successful business in a third of the time. All of this being said, I am now offering my own knowledge and expertise on the subject to help you and your business thrive. So if you are needing clarity on any of the following topics, then I think consulting would be a good fit for you:
- Do you want to start your own private practice and you need the nuts & bolts of how to launch?
- Do you want to attract your ideal clients so that when you see your schedule each day you’re excited to go to work?
- Do you want to build a fee-for-service practice free from insurance?
- Do you want to share your knowledge with the community?
- Do you want to know when &how to grow your business into a larger practice?
- Do you want to spend less time on the business so you can have more time for your relationships and hobbies without compromising your income?
So if you are interested in building a successful private practice without spinning your wheels, give me a call & let’s get you fulfilling your dreams!